Buffalo Terastation NAS Recovery
As NAS devices are effectively a server in itself and contain all of the components of a typical PC, its reliability dictated by how well it is designed internally. A NAS without redundant data access paths, redundant controllers or redundant power supplies will likely be less reliable than a simple PC with better components acting as server connected to the network. In addition, a performance of NAS devices also depends heavily on the speed of and traffic on the network and on the amount of RAM on the NAS computers or devices.
Common failures affecting NAS devices include:
- Single or multiple disk failure.
- System crash.
- Power surge causing physical or logical corruption.
- Virus attack.
- Data could not be viewed due to security system failure.
- Loss of network shared volume due to accidental reformat or lost of original configuration.
- Accidental deletion of data or reformat of NAS volume.
Magic Data Recovery often develops specific fixes for specific proprietary software and / or hardware. Proprietary in-house tools have been specifically developed to increase recovery rates and cut down on recovery times for crashed multi-disk systems running in Snap and other NAS environments. The Unix-flavored operating system used by these systems and its proprietary file system are often difficult for computer technicians, and even other data recovery companies to manipulate, however Magic Data Recovery Technologies is able to get information stored on these devices back, in a snap. Magic Data Recovery Technologies is the Network-Attached Storage (NAS) Specialist
Whatever the cause of your hardware failure and data loss, this is what you should do right now:
- Do not panic.
- Turn off the affected computer hardware.
- Do not attempt to repair the failed device.
- Contact a Magic Data Recovery expert at 1800 519 7610.
RAID Data Recovery Process
We will perform a set of RAID data recovery procedures which includes initial RAID recovery evaluation, where data recovery technicians carefully examine the array to diagnose the exact nature of the problem. During this time, they will also attempt to make an image of the failed hard drives. The RAID data recovery specialists will then extract the data from the image, and will work to piece the whole array together. If successful, they will restore your data onto the media of your choice.
Magic Data Recovery specializes in recovery of RAID Servers including:
- SATA RAID Data Recovery
- SCSI RAID Data Recovery
- Adaptec RAID SATA SAS SCSI Data Recovery
- Promise RAID SATA SAS SCSI Data Recovery
- 3Ware RAID SATA SAS SCSI
- Dell Striped RAID Data Recovery
- VIA and nVidia RAID Recovery
- Buffalo TeraStation Pro NAS 0.6 TB HD-H0.6TGL/R5
- Buffalo TeraStation Pro NAS 1.6 TB HD-H1.6TGL/R5
- Buffalo TeraStation Home Server NAS 1.0TB HS-D1.0TGL/R5
- Buffalo TeraStation Home Server NAS 2.0TB HS-D2.0TGL/R5
- Buffalo TeraStation Pro NAS 1.0 TB TS-1.0TGL/R5
- Buffalo TeraStation Pro NAS 2.0 TB TS-2.0TGL/R5
- Buffalo Linkstation HD-H250LAN
- LACIE Ethernet Disk